Let the energy and color of these beautiful towels uplift and inspire you whether you are off to the beach or perhaps you need color and energy in a bathroom.
Michael planted the yellow sedum in the background, but this pink oxalis decided to grow amongst the sedum and created this unplanned beauty and that became the name of the photo.
These one-of-a-kind towels feature Michael's original photography of flowers from his very own garden! Enjoy.
Wrap yourself up with this super soft and cozy all-over sublimation towel.
• 52% cotton, 48% polyester
• Fabric weight: 10.6 oz/y² (360 g/m²)
• Size: 30″ × 60″ × 0.28″ (76 × 152 × 0.7 cm)
• Printed on one side only
• The non-printed side is made of terry fabric, making the towel more water-absorbent
• Blank product sourced from China